Re: First 3100 mile race finisher

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 6:46 PM
      Utpal's videos on the 3100 race and on Madhupran's record-braking
      finish are a real window into this race. I have visited the actual
      race this summer on several occasions while in New York and the
      interviews in the video footage give a much deeper sense of the race
      as well as the opportunity to try to internalize the message that it
      offers like a beacon to everyone. Now don't ask me to delve further
      into that since I'm still assimilating the comments from the videos.

      The Sri Chinmoy Marathon Team site
      http://www.srichinmoyraces.org/3100
      filled me in on how several more individuals are very close to
      finishing the race.

      For a light-hearted break from the magnitude of this race which I
      feel is perhaps changing the course of human history, go to the latest
      Inspiration News Episode and check out the AWESOME sand sculptures on
      the theme of the circus.
      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/tv/80/
      Kudos to Kedar for his inimitable Inspiration-News weekly episode
      filmmaking.

      Nope! I didn't make popcorn but there's obviously plenty of video
      viewing beckoning at Sri Chinmoy TV.

      Sharani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, utpalmarshall