Re: Childlike fun

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2006
      Better late than never... I went to the Rainbow Wishes Amusement Park
      and caught butterflies. What do you think Purnakama? Did some of that
      silly string take up permanent residence inside you?

      Sharani :-)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > OK, you can probably tell that I'm a little bit bored at work,but I
      > found another cute website with cute games on it.
      > Just google My Little Pony and click on playtime.
      > The island adventure luau is pretty fun :):)
      >
      > Purnakama
      >
      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Here's something that I do at work when I have a bit of time, and
      > > need a break from the usual chaos.
      > >
      > > When I was a child, two tv shows that were very popular were the
      > > Care Bears and the Smurfs. Recently, just for fun, I looked up the
      > > websites, and I found that they had cute and simple computer games
      > > that you can play to while away a few spare minutes. I find that I
      > > am temporarily transported back to childhood, and it gives my
      > brain
      > > a break. The music and sound effects are cute too.
      > >
      > > Unfortunately I haven't yet mastered the url links yet, but if you
      > > just google smurfs, and care bears you will get a link to their
      > > official sites.
      > > I think my favorite is Greedy's Bakery. My students all scored
      > much
      > > higher than me which tells you something about my prowess at
      > > computer games:)
      > >
      > > Have fun!
      > >
      > > Purnakama

    • sare_bear2713
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2006
        Hi there Purnakama
        I was just thinking of you today. This is totally on a different
        subject, but i happened to read your posting. Recently, just for a
        change, we played the CD of Sri Chinmoy's students singing
        Christmas carols as we were cleaning up (I realise
        it'only July!).

        Before I knew it, I was standing at the sink washing
        dishes with tears rolling down my cheeks!. The girls gave me a real
        serve for blubbering at Christmas Carols, but I was suddenly flooded
        with memories of the beauty of last years Christmas.

        I distincly remembered you in the choir, singing extremely
        soulfully and giving it your all. What a beautiful evening.

        Thank you!

        Sarah
        Ausralia

        > Better late than never... I went to the Rainbow Wishes Amusement
        Park
        > and caught butterflies. What do you think Purnakama? Did some of
        that
        > silly string take up permanent residence inside you?
        >
        > Sharani :-)
        >
        > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > >
        > > OK, you can probably tell that I'm a little bit bored at
        work,but I
        > > found another cute website with cute games on it.
        > > Just google My Little Pony and click on playtime.
        > > The island adventure luau is pretty fun :):)
        > >
        > > Purnakama
        > >
        > > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
        > > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Here's something that I do at work when I have a bit of time,
        and
        > > > need a break from the usual chaos.
        > > >
        > > > When I was a child, two tv shows that were very popular were
        the
        > > > Care Bears and the Smurfs. Recently, just for fun, I looked up
        the
        > > > websites, and I found that they had cute and simple computer
        games
        > > > that you can play to while away a few spare minutes. I find
        that I
        > > > am temporarily transported back to childhood, and it gives my
        > > brain
        > > > a break. The music and sound effects are cute too.
        > > >
        > > > Unfortunately I haven't yet mastered the url links yet, but if
        you
        > > > just google smurfs, and care bears you will get a link to
        their
        > > > official sites.
        > > > I think my favorite is Greedy's Bakery. My students all scored
        > > much
        > > > higher than me which tells you something about my prowess at
        > > > computer games:)
        > > >
        > > > Have fun!
        > > >
        > > > Purnakama

      • purnakama2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2006
          Hi Sarah,

          Sorry I did not reply sooner but I spent our Canadian holiday
          in the United States helping some of my American sisters with their
          upcoming Harmony Run.

          Do not worry about blubbering in the middle of July over Christmas
          carols. I do the very same thing. Sometimes, when I'm needing some
          inspiration, and the Christmas trip is far away, ( usually around
          July), I put on the recording that we did in Yoyakarta Indonesia,
          and it transports me right back there, and it gives me the
          inspiration that I need. I must admit, singing the Christmas carols
          is probably my most favorite part of the Christmas trip.

          So dear Sarah, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

          Purnakama

          --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, sare_bear2713