Expieriences

  • ongkarsmith <ongkarsmith@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2003
      Nayak referred to a 60+ buddy who recently did 500+ leg raise
      exercises.Well I assume he was reffering to me.
      It was an amazing experience.When Sri Chinmoy asked us to start doing
      the exercises I felt somewhat embarrased as I felt I would only be
      able to do about 20.
      But I had not reckoned on the huge amount of capacity that Sri
      Chinmoy would bestow upon us.I was amazed when I had completed 50,and
      Ifelt OK.I found myself staring at the ceiling,listening to the
      numbers being counted out loud,and being aware that Sri Chinmoy was
      right there watching us.
      Something else had taken over;on my own I could not have been doing
      this.Eventually after completing more than 500 my legs had no more
      energy so I stopped.
      A few days later I tried the exercise again.I stopped after 25.
      That night had shown me what can become possible when you open up to
      the inspiration that is constantly being offered by Sri Chinmoy.

      Ongkar