We must throw... (aphorism)

  • beverly_canada
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      We must throw
      All our self-interest
      Into the dust
      To run the fastest
      In the spiritual life.

      Sri Chinmoy

      No. 22632 from "Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 23".
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/sri-chinmoy-service-trees/part23/632.html
    • melinda_geelong
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 5:40 AM
        ---A timely reminder!
        For why things don't always feel like they're going as planned,
        'coz guess what?
        We don't get to plan them!
        I love finding these little gems that are strewn across the
        battlefield of our lives on a spiritual path because no matter how
        much we try to justify our actions or plan our own lives, if there is
        even a skerrick of self-interest, we will always come unstuck.
        Love, Devotion, Surrender. Bring it on!
        Another well chosen Beverly