Race Prayer for April 1, 2006

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      Beautiful weather for a two mile race. More visitors arriving as
      Celebrations time is in the air. Hope to see some of you soon.
      Keep running and start training for the Self-Transcendence Marathon in
      August.

      Also please do not forget that the World Harmony Run is happening this
      year. For those of you who are not committed to the run in Europe or
      other countries, please consider running in the U.S. anytime between
      April 16 and August 13. We definitely need more runners. Please let me
      know here or bring your running clothes in April and run with us from
      the start, or whenever possible. Women are especially welcome and needed.

      Here is the prayer given today after the two mile race in New York:

      "To talk about God is infinitely easier
      Than to think of God.
      To think of God is infinitely easier
      Than to pray to God.