Re: Humor and creativity

  • niriha7
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2006
      Humor and creativity certainly seem to befriend Pavitrata. Here is
      just another example:

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/members/pavitrata/FoundSounds/
    • doriscott20002000
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
        Yes, it's a nice idea. Maybe the pictures are still to come. I very
        much liked #2 and #3.

        Recently I read by an unknown author:

        "It's better to fail to be good, then to succeed to be bad."

        Doris

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, niriha7 <no_reply@...>
        wrote:

        > Humor and creativity certainly seem to befriend Pavitrata. Here is
        > just another example:

        http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/members/pavitrata/FoundSounds/

      • richard13_oxford
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 30, 2006
          I like this one Pavitrata overheard -

          "Mum, just pray to God every day and He will comfort you. Try it. Try
          it for a month. But you have to stop drinking."

          Richard

          wrote:

          > Humor and creativity certainly seem to befriend Pavitrata. Here is
          > just another example:
          >
          > http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/members/pavitrata/FoundSounds/

        • shane_dublincentre
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2006
            I have one I heard today:

            ....she's hidden under so many layers that God only knows what the
            real Mary is like.

            Shane

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doriscott20002000

            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 31, 2006
              Well, now that we are on the subject of jokes....here's a good one!

              THE NAME OF YOUR WIFE

              St. Peter is questioning three married couples to see if they qualify
              for admittance to heaven.

              "Why do you deserve to pass the Pearly Gates?" he asks one of the men,
              who had been a butler.

              "I was a good father," he answers.

              "Yes, but you were a drunk all your life. In fact, you were so bad you
              even married a woman named Sherry. No admittance."

              St. Peter then turned to the next man, a carpenter, and asked him the
              same question.

              The carpenter replied that he had worked hard and taken good care of
              his family.

              But St. Peter also rejected him, pointing out that he had been an
              impossible glutton, so much so that he married a woman named BonBon.

              At this point the third man, who had been a lawyer, stood up and said,
              "Come on, Penny, let's get out of here."

              Kamalakanta

              --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shane_dublincentre

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1, 2006
                O God, what a truth! What you heard today reminds me of a
                very famous utterance:

                "They see the 'thorn' in others eyes but not the beam in their own
                eye.

                Jesus Christ

                /