It's Thursday, time for episode 8 of Inspiration-News!

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 11:34 AM
      It's great that thanks to the collaboration of several teams, Inspiration-News light is now
      published every Thursday. This brand new episode brings you a short but very inspiring
      interview with the famous Russian singer and pop star Boris Grebenshikov with the help of
      our Australian friend and talent coordinator Prachar Stegemann. Boris is one of the rare big
      stars, that stayed humble and soulful although his successful career over a period of more
      than 30 years. As I stood behind the camera, I could witness his smooth and deep character
      and am grateful for this experience.

      Inspiration-News VIII also brings you a breaking story from Abhinabha Tangerman (better
      check it out yourself!) and an amusing but true story of grandmathers from South Korea that
      regularly practice martial arts.

      This issue's host is again refreshing Jwalanta Voelkner from Germany.

      And now rush to this link and load it down, in a small, a Podcast or a beautiful broadcast
      version.

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/tv/22/

      Kedar and team