Re: On Seeking & Sainthood

  • do_slava
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006

      Thank you as well for this outpouring of devotion. I too was
      mesmerized upon reading these two lines of poetry -- the words
      entered deep inside me and were coming to my mind over and over. Not
      until a few days later did I start to get glimpses of the immensity
      of its meaning and the powerful encouragement that it offers.

      Slava D.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, shardul_nz