Re: The Impossible Faeries & Angels Prasad: Now Possible!

  • dharmaja
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
      Greetings, Parashita,

      In the (unlikely!) event that there are any of the booklets available
      after the prasad distribution, I would like to acquire one. Please
      contact me c/o the San Diego restaurant, thanks!

      -- Dharmaja
      ____________________________

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, parashita7
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > A while ago, I posted a story about an impossible idea for prasad. It
      > was a booklet of Sri Chinmoy's writings about faeries and angels with a
      > collection of faery and angel images accompanying his writings. I
      > wanted to print up 40 copies for my center prasad; but a color copier
      > would have cost hundreds of dollars, making it an impossibility for me
      > to print that many copies. I couldn't risk using the color copier at
      > work, for it would jeopardize my day job. Now the office where I work
      > is closing in June and I received permission to use the color copier.
      > This Wednesday night, after our Center meditation, the faeries and
      > angels prasad will be there for everyone.

    • parashita7
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
        Dear Sharani,

        I just saw your wood sprite and think it's a fantastic find! Thanks
        for your gracious compliment. I am grateful to have had the
        experience of accomplishing something I believed was impossible.
        There is, not surprisingly, a perfectly appropriate aphorism by Sri
        Chinmoy about this very thing. I'll look it up tonight.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
          Hi Dharmaja,

          I will check and see. It's just a little thing, really; but it was
          important to me to see the project realized.

          - In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, dharmaja