Re: Supreme , I bow to Thee

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hi Bayer,
      May I also join in welcoming you as a new member of the Inspiration
      Group. I remember that there were several Mongolian students of Sri
      Chinmoy in Qingdao China at the same time I was there last year. I
      enjoyed watching Sri Chinmoy's interactions and conversation with his
      Mongolian students. I hope you were lucky enough to be one of those
      individuals. Happy reading and we certainly welcome more messages from
      you.

      Sharani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mrinalicc