The Impossible Faeries & Angels Prasad: Now Possible!

  • parashita7
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2006
      A while ago, I posted a story about an impossible idea for prasad. It
      was a booklet of Sri Chinmoy's writings about faeries and angels with a
      collection of faery and angel images accompanying his writings. I
      wanted to print up 40 copies for my center prasad; but a color copier
      would have cost hundreds of dollars, making it an impossibility for me
      to print that many copies. I couldn't risk using the color copier at
      work, for it would jeopardize my day job. Now the office where I work
      is closing in June and I received permission to use the color copier.
      This Wednesday night, after our Center meditation, the faeries and
      angels prasad will be there for everyone.
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hi Parashita,

        As a grateful owner of this booklet, I bet people will be truly
        delighted to receive such a nice item for prasad. The images and
        selections from Guru's writings about fairies and angels are
        skillfully combined. By the way, did you see the tree fairy face in
        one of my recent photographs? I didn't even realize it was there until
        I loaded the image onto my computer. It's in the bike path album at my
        gallery albums:
        http://tinyurl.com/d4pak

        Sharani

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, parashita7
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > A while ago, I posted a story about an impossible idea for prasad. It
        > was a booklet of Sri Chinmoy's writings about faeries and angels with a
        > collection of faery and angel images accompanying his writings. I
        > wanted to print up 40 copies for my center prasad; but a color copier
        > would have cost hundreds of dollars, making it an impossibility for me
        > to print that many copies. I couldn't risk using the color copier at
        > work, for it would jeopardize my day job. Now the office where I work
        > is closing in June and I received permission to use the color copier.
        > This Wednesday night, after our Center meditation, the faeries and
        > angels prasad will be there for everyone.

      • dharmaja
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
          Greetings, Parashita,

          In the (unlikely!) event that there are any of the booklets available
          after the prasad distribution, I would like to acquire one. Please
          contact me c/o the San Diego restaurant, thanks!

          -- Dharmaja
          ____________________________

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
            Dear Sharani,

            I just saw your wood sprite and think it's a fantastic find! Thanks
            for your gracious compliment. I am grateful to have had the
            experience of accomplishing something I believed was impossible.
            There is, not surprisingly, a perfectly appropriate aphorism by Sri
            Chinmoy about this very thing. I'll look it up tonight.

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 2, 2006
              Hi Dharmaja,

              I will check and see. It's just a little thing, really; but it was
              important to me to see the project realized.

              - In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, dharmaja