Re: Announcing the Science Issue! (Inspiration-Letters III)

  • meriem_ao
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Congratulation Morris and all those who participated to this issue!
      well done!

      Sumangali you truly do a very good job of making the cyberspace
      beautiful and soulful!
      (I really love those orange flowers that you have on your web page, I
      think the meaning is frankness)

      Gratefully,
      Meriem

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, morrisklein27
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Dear Friends,
      >
      > I am delighted to announce the publication of the Science Issue of
      Inspiration-Letters.