Re: My God-Hunger-Cry-Prayer, Febr. 28

  • meriem_ao
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 6:29 AM
      "Today I fight
      Against ignorance-night.
      Tomorrow I shall dance
      In God's Victory-Delight."

      This prayer is full of hope.

      From a human perspective God's Victory, which I would interpret as
      being the complete transformation of ignorance into Light, is far very
      far and the way is full of obstacles and difficulties. But from a more
      Absolute perspective, the Victory is already won. All we need is an
      ever-new willingness to allow God to enter into us and act through us.
      We exert our willingness through our disciplined life, outer discipline
      but more specifically through our inner discipline, for outer
      discipline is empty without inner discipline.

      If we can continue to maintain our willingness and discipline; then a
      time will certainly come when we will rejoice in God's Victory. To
      trust God and His Vision will also help us tremendously because it
      would give us patience and strength to fight ceaselessly against our
      own ignorance, for `today' is a long day through our human eyes.

      Gratefully, Meriem

      PS: Much gratitude to Arpan, Vasanti, Jhulan and others for their
      inputs on our daily prayers. It is truly inspiring!