Re: OT: To Purnakama - that ph balancing diet book

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi Sharani!

      Glad to hear that you are also reaping the benefits of non wheat non
      dairy living.

      Now, tamari roasted pumpkin seeds sounds awesome. Bragg's amino acids
      (similar to tamari) have become my new best friend. It's great on
      salads mixed with hemp oil.

      Every morning I make these amazing shakes with bananas, frozen
      bluberries, soy or goat milk, greens powder, pineapple flavored
      protein powder and stevia. Wowie Zowie! It gets me going for the day
      ( no fatigue or allergic reaction) and I'm good 'till lunch.

      I'd love to hear some more of your food suggestions, and anyone
      else's who also struggle with these food difficulties.

      Oh, and Congrats on your newspaper article!