Re: Note to Abhinabha was Guru's Handwriting

  • niriha7
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2006
      To AbhinabHa,

      Please do not mind that I left the *h* out of your name. It seems
      that I have not posted one message without a mistake in it since
      arriving home.

      I have only now been able to see Inspiration News Light. I offer
      compliments to Priyadarshan for the idea and have to say that I find
      them enjoyable.

      The kid trying to be a grownup aspect of your presenting is indeed
      amusing. ;-) That is a compliment by the way.

      Niriha

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, niriha7 <no_reply@...>