Re: Morning Race with Rain-Proof Grace

  • carr_terri
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
      Hi Claudia (and Slava),

      I really like your story about the race and the rain. I can imagine
      myself in similar circumstances. Something divine seems difficult,
      so I hesitate, then finally I take the leap and charge ahead,
      surrendering my fears and apprehensions. And I am always glad that I
      went forward instead of holding back. I, like you, need reminding
      not to worry. When we are living in joy, the body's comfort does not
      really matter.

      Nice story!

      Terri

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, dietlclaudia