Re: "My God-Hunger-Cry" Prayer for Feb. 22(for Doris)

  • doriscott20002000
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 27 11:43 AM
      Yes, it is a matter of a different taste.

      We don't know how many people are reading the inspiration site and
      how much they benefit from the different writings.

      Last week I had an interesting experience. I received some really
      *bad* news and since then I couldn't 'properly' meditate. I was not
      aware of my so called bad consciousness. But when I read some posts
      on the inspiration site, including one of your interpretations I
      felt myself (sorry, this word is a bit overused but is appropriate:
      uplifted-in the purest sense of the term.)

      Later I reflected that I actually were not hundred percent
      concentrated on what I was reading, I was just reading, reading. I
      didn't matter what is was about...

      ...and I thought how spoiled we are as disciples of our Guru Sri
      Chinmoy. I haven't been so much distracted by a problem for the last
      16 years, but it was worth to feel the difference.

      Pure light came up from the screen and brought me up to a 'normal'
      level. This reminds me again of what Guru once said (paraphrasing):

      "To lead a spiritual life does not mean to lead a problem free life
      but to become a stronger heart." (I have enough homework to do
      :-))).

      For the first time I really felt gratitude for the contributors of
      this site and I was estonished how quickly one can fall down and how
      quickly one can be put up again.

      Thank you to all or what shall I say...

      Doris

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, arpan_deangelo