Today

  • dharmaja
    Message 1 of 43 , Nov 5, 2003
      Today
      When God returns home after visiting me,
      My mind's gratitude blooms
      And my heart's gratitude blossoms
      Shall accompany Him.

      ---- Sri Chinmoy
    • beverly_canada
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 25, 2007
        Today
        Is my heart's
        Aspiration-illumination-day.
        (unofficial)

        Sri Chinmoy

        Excerpt from "The Lotus-Grove of My Heart".

        This is a very special book, written in both English and Russian. At
        the start is a copy of a dedication in Sri Chinmoy's own handwriting
        to President Gorbachev, dated October 2006.

        Beverly