Supreme , I bow to Thee

  • m_bayar27
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2006
      How do you do ?
      My name is Bayar
      I am Mongolian disciple
      I have just became a member of this group
      I am very happy

      thank you! thank you!
      Good bye
    • doriscott20002000
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
        Hello and welcome. Wow, you're from Mongolia!? Are you a boy or a
        girl, how old are you?

        Thank you

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, m_bayar27
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > How do you do ?
        > My name is Bayar
        > I am Mongolian disciple
        > I have just became a member of this group
        > I am very happy
        >
        > thank you! thank you!
        > Good bye

      • mrinalicc
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2006
          Welcome bayer! You will have to excuse the delay in replying, some
          of us only come onto the site a couple of days a week! Hope you are
          enjoying your new life of inspiration and aspiration! Tell us all
          about Mongolia - it sounds very exotic!

          cheers
          Mrinali

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2006
            Hi Bayer,
            May I also join in welcoming you as a new member of the Inspiration
            Group. I remember that there were several Mongolian students of Sri
            Chinmoy in Qingdao China at the same time I was there last year. I
            enjoyed watching Sri Chinmoy's interactions and conversation with his
            Mongolian students. I hope you were lucky enough to be one of those
            individuals. Happy reading and we certainly welcome more messages from
            you.

            Sharani

            --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mrinalicc