Re: Sri Chinmoy's prayers old and new

  • nivedak_corradini <nivedak_corradini@yah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2003
      Hi Atmatyagi,

      thanks for your explanations on the special
      prayer for January 7; I have never thought so
      deeply about its special meaning. Especially
      the heart's silence-tears. That's probably
      anyway the best way to pray.
      Thank you for making me understand this
      prayer better.

      I wish you were still here with us on the trip!
      All the best,

      Nivedak

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, "newinspiration2003