Re: Sri Chinmoy's Creative Flow!

  • nivedak_corradini <nivedak_corradini@yah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2003
      Dear Agraha,

      I greatly appreciated you message on Sri Chinmoy's
      achievement of 17,000 songs and your feelings about it.

      The breadth of Sri Chinmoy's songs is truly matchless - they
      encompass such a variety of aspects and feelings that
      my mind cannot dare to grasp them. But I live very
      close to them, singing them every day, sometimes for
      over an hour.
      I have been fortunate over the years to learn about
      4,000 of those songs. I found it almost impossible
      to learn the first 50 when I started many years ago,
      but the songs themselves taught me how to learn them:
      with the heart's embrace, rather than mind-power. Since
      then it has become easier and easier, being carried
      by the wonderful flow of the melodies.

      By the way anyone interested can find much inspiration
      and information on Sri Chinmoy's music at:

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/god-supreme-musician

      With friendship,

      Nivedak

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, "agrahaj