Mother Teresa

  • dharmaja
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2006
      My sisters and brothers of the world,

      Are we so blind that we cannot see

      God's own Autograph

      On Mother Teresa's forehead?

      -- Sri Chinmoy

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/my-india/93.html
    • cott_doris
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 11, 2009
        Dear all,

        I am deeply inspired by a movie I watched about Mother Teresa's tireless and selfless life and work and highly recommend it.

        Olivia Hussey deeply convinces playing the role of Mother Teresa's.

        The following words are written on the back side of the DVD:

        "In a powerful portrayal, Golden Globe Winner Olivia Hussey illuminates the life story of Mother Teresa, the selfless missionary who brought hope, love and salvation to the poorest of the poor. A shrewd diplomat and an indomitable force, Mother Teresa is unwilling to accept what others deem impossible, fearlessly fighting for the unloved and the forgotten. Her good work transcend hardships and ultimately earn her international acclaim, including the Nobel Peace Prize. The small miracles and humble triumphs of Mother Teresa will inspire you in this poignant tale of a modern-day saint."

        Mother Teresa was a rare living example for what Sri Chinmoy is teaching us:

        "God feels miserable
        When I tell Him
        That I love even
        The undesirable
        And unlovable human beings.
        For Him, everbody is desirable
        And loveable."

        -Sri Chinmoy
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1250/422

        "Without humanity's cooperation
        No spiritual Master will ever be able
        To expedite
        The evolution of the world."

        -Sri Chinmoy
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1250/393

        "Each selfless deed
        Of my heart
        Is a unique revelation
        Of my Lord Supreme."

        -Sri Chinmoy
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1250/419

        * * *

        Doris

        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1250/422
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 11, 2009
          What a beautiful and uplifting description by Sri Chinmoy!

          Thanks!

          Kamalakanta