Re: quotations II

  • purna_samarpan
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2006
      Hi Andreas,

      Nice to hear from you. I hope you are still in the
      Triathlon world, I am trying to come back this year for some short
      distances. But you are definitley right about thinking too much or
      about the wrong things. It is all in the mind....

      See you Purna-Samarpan

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, "andreasfromgraz"