Pole-Star Promise-Light

  • sare_bear2713
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Recently Sri Chinmoy composed many songs set to some poems he had
      written in the 1970s. Many of the poems are from the series Pole-Star
      Promise-Light. I had only just discovered these books in our centre a
      few months ago and were amazed at the beauty, the inner cry expressed
      in these poems. Many of the poems are an expression of the seeker's cry
      to the Mother (aspect of God). I had eagerly copied a few down in to my
      trustly 'favourite poems' notebook. As I am in an internet cafe, I dont
      have them with me to share but I promise I will run home and find them
      to share with everyone.

      Sarah Melbourne