Hello from the Stockholm Airport

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Second time's a charm! Now it's my turn to get confused by a different
      keyboard (a la Doris ). The keys on this keyboard are quite different and
      I find myself hunting around for the apostrophe, parentheses,
      underscore, etc.

      I just finished showing a friend all that the Sri Chinmoy Centre.org site
      has to offer. She marvelled at how much it has expanded since some
      time back when she looked at it. We have a two hour layover and oh
      boy! there's snow on the ground here. Wonder if such will be the case
      in New York!

      I feel so contented as I make my way back home to my regular routine.
      This retreat has been very nourishing to my inner being. I have some
      more photos that I hope to share of the waterfall and more nature
      scenes. As I stood in line at the airport this morning, a frog was
      jumping around and I couldn't resist taking photos of it too.

      Happy New Year everyone! Be sure to read Niriha's post of the New
      Year's message if you haven't already. I have my fingers and toes
      crossed that I don't experience much jet lag since I dive right back into
      work as soon as I get home.

      I look forward to having the time to more carefully read the recent
      messages when the clock isn't ticking in quite the same way with a per
      minute charge adding up. Here I put in 20 kronen for one hour which is
      about 3.00 U.S. I'm in the new wing of the airport which has beautiful
      hardwood floors throughout. How very Scandinavian indeed!

      Bye for now
      Sharani

      p.s. Erin just recommended I take a photo of this keyboard - brilliant!