Re: 'Twas the night before Christmas

  • snehashila2
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2005
      Dear AM and an amazing 2006 to you, too!

      As you can see, I am using Text Edit rather than Email to write my message, so I hope the
      moderators don't go crazy anymore trying to make sense of the line breakings, etc., or
      whatever the problem was. Well, anyway...wanted to thank you also for taking my hand
      and leading me down this path.

      Also, I'm well aware of the Lemon Law here in NY state, but that is not where the problem
      lies. I'm quite sure that Apple will come through with another iMac. What is standing in
      the way is my not being home. Have been involved with something that has taken my
      entire existence over. It seems that I will soon be able to deal with Apple and get some
      satisfaction. BUT, am very appreciative of the trouble you went to. You're such a good
      person -- on this path, there are lot of really nice people. I often say that one of the
      greatest benefits is that Sri Chinmoy gathers all the angels of the world and makes it
      possible to become good friends of any or all of them. (*+*)

      Now, about your Christmas gift to me.... Yes, I enjoyed your Twas the Night Before..... and
      thought it was marvelous -- and found myself chuckling along...
      Tell me, AM, are you really Santa Claus?

      Yes, you *are*!

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, assistantmummer <no_reply@y...>