the girl and the kangaroo

  • akanews <akanews@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2003

      Today Sri Chinmoy lifted a number of his students here in Palm Cove,
      Australia. Among them was a little girl holding a giant stuffed toy
      kangaroo. The kangaroo was almost as big as her. She was so
      beautiful, so sweet, so wonderfully childish. Sri Chinmoy had a nice
      photo
      taken of her standing next to him with, of course, the kangaroo.

      I like this kind of thing. If I had not entered spiritual life,
      would I ever see a little girl, a stuffed kangaroo, and a great
      smiling spiritual teacher together? No, never! I would just be
      sitting somewhere worrying that I was worried.

      Spiritual life: where everything stays young.

      Nayak