A few more smiling moments

  • doriscott20002000
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2005
      Imagine you enjoyed eating a big, big piece of icecream on a warm
      summer day.(it is snowing?)

      Not enough - you get more...

      After that I talked to Niriha. Suddenly she jumped up and slipped into
      a pair of sandals with the comment:"Oh, these are my sandals! I lost
      them yesterday and a second pair I have to pick up at the 'Lost and
      Found'table. Now I know why I brought three pairs of shoes.":-))

      Then I went to the Gym. There were two little boys playing table -
      tennis. They were about four or five years old. Who was their judge?
      Guess - Rupantar.:-))