Morning run

  • bernice131313
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      When I first moved to Canberra about 10 years ago I used to sometimes
      go to a cafe high up on Observatory Hill and admire the scenery of
      beautiful green rolling hills. This morning I realised that I was
      actually running through those very hills.

      It was such a joy to be out there. It was a cold morning - great for
      running, and I had my "camel pack" on, so I didn't have to confine
      myself to a route punctuated by taps. It is Sunday today and it was
      great to feel free to run for as long as I wanted.

      The sun was bright, there was a nice breeze, and I was accompanied at
      different stages by sheep, cows, parrots, cockatoos, kookaburras,
      rabbits and kangaroos.

      Wonderful!