Re: No World Chill Day for Vacation Preparers

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2005
      Oh how well I think we can all relate.

      Before I leave for the trip I have a school Christmas concert to put
      on ( believe me, no small task), but what I find keeps me more busy
      are the mountains of laundry (saris, saris everywhere!), the
      housecleaning, (who wants to come home to an untidy abode?), and the
      Christmas shopping and sending of packages to my family who live
      quite a distance from me, and who (whom?) I won't be seeing at
      Christmas because I will be wearing all of those saris that I just
      finished laundering.
      By the time I'm finished all of the preparations, I am grateful to
      spend 13 hours on a plane where there are no dishes to do or saris
      to fold.
      I have an extra challenge this year as I am leaving for the airport
      straight from school on the last day, so I have to be super
      organized; not a natural gift of mine.
      But of course, every last dirty dish is worth a few weeks of
      heaven :)

      I hope your working and preparing goes well!
      I loved the riddles :):)