Re: New Gallery.

  • pavitrata27
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 2, 2005
      Hi Shardul.

      Just to say how much I enjoy your gallery, you have a clear and
      uncluttered eye for a good photo. My favourite is 'The pride and joy
      of yesteryear'... I always feel there is something poignant about old
      boats on land, as if they are dreaming of the sea, and have stories to
      tell.

      I particularly like the little notes in some of the titles, which set
      the context for the photos.

      I will stop by the site regularly to check for new pix.

      Pavitrata

      Hi Sharani,

      Re the Service-Heart-Joy image on my gallery:

      http://tinyurl.com/8cpua

      'Fess up time. In my dreams I paint the most exquisite watercolours!
      Alas, this is a perfect case of fraud. Mea culpa. It is total
      Photoshop trickery, not really meant to fool anyone, but I wanted to
      catch the nice atmosphere and the photo by itself didn't do it.

      Pavitrata

      www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/nz/centre_members/shardul/