Re: In Defence of Whites.

  • shardul_nz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      Actually, (I happened to be in the Centre office that day) it took our
      beloved wordsmith about 20 minutes in the bright of day - about four
      birthday cake candles worth of quill-time I think... As they say in
      Ireland - Good Craic!

      - Shardul.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, one_prachar