Re: Hello everybody

  • tanya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2005
      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:Hello Purnakama! So nice to here that from you,
      I also feel having a special connection to Canada, although both my
      parents are Slovak, I have my family in Toronto, my uncle and auntie
      and cousins. And I have spend March and April in Ottawa, enjoying it
      like anything, such a lovely Centre and most inspiring people. Which
      Centre are you from? All the best and lovely day Tanya