Re: New service on a site www.srichinmoysongs.com/

  • mpalit
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2005
      I agree with Alex. The new www.srichinmoysongs.com site is simply
      joyful. Even though it appears that the website is not fully
      functional -- the design is so charming. I have not seen anything
      like this before.

      Mahatapa

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, alex_syberia
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hi everyone,
      > I have received a joy when has seen that on a site has changed. It
      > means, that there were many new notes. But when I began to search
      for
      > songs (form of search became more flexible) I have seen only texts
      of
      > songs, but there are no pictures. Because I have not Log_In?
      > If it so as it is possible to receive registration?
      >
      > Alex (Siberia)

    • suchana27
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2005
        To Alex and Mahatapa,

        Thank you for your postings. I fully share your inspirations. The new
        www.srichinmoysongs.com site is so adorably cute!

        Happy singing! :)
        Suchana

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, mpalit