Re: 17'000 songs - I remember

  • nivedak_corradini <nivedak_corradini@yah
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2003
      Dear Shashanka,

      your "I remember..." has brought a lot of joy to my heart.
      I was happy to share some of the reminiscences that you
      soulfully describe. But it also brought back to me many
      other of my own experiences had with Sri Chinmoy's music over
      many years. Thank you for that, and let's get ready
      to celebrate adequately when 18,000 songs will be reached!

      Nivedak

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, "newinspiration2003
      <newinspiration2003@y...>" <newinspiration2003@y...> wrote:

      > Dear friends,
      >
      > Yesterday we briefly celebrated Sri Chinmoy's achievement of
      > composing His 17'000 song. This is another milestone in the
      Masters's
      > life of self-offering to humanity. A life already so rich in
      > milestones and outstanding achievements that these accomplishments
      in
      > the fields of literature, music, art and athletics represent for
      me a
      > huge fortress of spiritual inspiration-light that will guide
      aspiring
      > humanity throughout eternity on its way to the fullfillment of its
      > destiny.
      >
      > I was a little bit sad that we did not celebrate this special
      > achievement more so I am adding here my personal, spontaneous
      > reflection.
      >
      > * * * *
      >
      > I remember...
      >
      > I remember chanting timidly for the first time the Mantra "AUM" in
      > the Meditation Groove of the first Madal Bal Health food store in
      > Zurich where I discovered Sri Chinmoy's Meditation path.
      >
      > I remember how Panchajanya taught me my first song "Phule Phule"
      on
      > the back seat of a car on the way to a Joy day.
      >
      > I remember Kanan's and Tanima's group singing their 50 songs at
      > Progress-Promise during celebrations in the early 80's.
      >
      > I remember the unforgettable concert with Akasha at Progress-
      Promise