Re: Album on 170 instruments concert !

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
      As always Kedar, your photos capture our Guru so beautifully. I
      especially loved the one you named "the flutes are watching."
      That title made me take a closer look, and it's true. The flutes
      look somehow alive, waiting in eager anticipation of being played by
      their Master.

      That cute caption added another dimension to the photo that I might
      not have noticed otherwise. I was able to see it through a child
      like heart. :)

      Purnakama

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kedarvideo
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > On September 11, 2005, Sri Chinmoy gave a very special concert in
      the Swiss mountain
      > village Interlaken, where he played on a record number of 170
      instruments from all over
      > the world. The performance started with the singing of
      the "Invocation" a little before 6