Re: Kamalakanta┬┤s delight

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      My dear brother, Hareen:

      I thank you for your kind words. These days I do not have a lot of
      time for music, but when I do it, I try to do it from my heart and
      with all my heart.

      Oftentimes what I put out is not a finished production, by any means;
      but the feeling is there.

      This song is very special for me, for it reminds me of how God blessed
      me, even though I cried for Him only once.

      When I heard that cry, it was almost as if it was not me who was doing
      it; it was a child inside my heart doing it. I experienced it; I felt
      it and witnessed it. But my heart-child was disconsolate, crying in a
      corner of my heart-room for God to save it.

      Therefore, infinite gratitude I must have, for all the blessings....

      in oneness, Kamalakanta

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, hareen2u