Album on 170 instruments concert !

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      On September 11, 2005, Sri Chinmoy gave a very special concert in the Swiss mountain
      village Interlaken, where he played on a record number of 170 instruments from all over
      the world. The performance started with the singing of the "Invocation" a little before 6
      a.m. and concluded with the striking of a huge Japanese drum after more than 8 hours.
      These photographs are still shots from my video coverage of this historical event. You can
      watch them on:

      http://www.srichinmoycentre.org/gallery/members/kedar/170INSTR-CH/

      Kedar
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2005
        As always Kedar, your photos capture our Guru so beautifully. I
        especially loved the one you named "the flutes are watching."
        That title made me take a closer look, and it's true. The flutes
        look somehow alive, waiting in eager anticipation of being played by
        their Master.

        That cute caption added another dimension to the photo that I might
        not have noticed otherwise. I was able to see it through a child
        like heart. :)

        Purnakama

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kedarvideo