Kamalakanta´s delight

  • hareen2u
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
      Dear Kamalakanta: I just discovered your song "Only once" in
      radiosrichinmoy but I listened to it many times. First I was enjoying
      the melody and the words and later I was getting more joy from your
      singing consciousness-cry-delight.
      Is an excellent composition! So beautiful!
      What more should I say.

      You better listen : http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/c_/audio/radio/6.m4a

      So beautiful

      Hareen #.)))))
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2005
        My dear brother, Hareen:

        I thank you for your kind words. These days I do not have a lot of
        time for music, but when I do it, I try to do it from my heart and
        with all my heart.

        Oftentimes what I put out is not a finished production, by any means;
        but the feeling is there.

        This song is very special for me, for it reminds me of how God blessed
        me, even though I cried for Him only once.

        When I heard that cry, it was almost as if it was not me who was doing
        it; it was a child inside my heart doing it. I experienced it; I felt
        it and witnessed it. But my heart-child was disconsolate, crying in a
        corner of my heart-room for God to save it.

        Therefore, infinite gratitude I must have, for all the blessings....

        in oneness, Kamalakanta

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, hareen2u