To Palyati, Doris, Claudia and Slava (re Seeker Beginnings)

  • parashita7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Your responses to the subject of "Seeker Beginnings" are great! I
      found it amazing to read the stories of how each person began their
      own seeker journey. The stories are unique and specific to the
      individual. It seems somewhat miraculous to me that our diverse
      beginnings brought us to the same blessed place.