Re: Final comments on Sri Chinmoy's German concert tour

  • one_prachar
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2005
      Dear Projjwal
      Who deserves to remain in bliss

      Sincere and awed congratulations to all our German brothers and
      sisters who have through their resolute and flourishing heart-power
      made possible such a resounding success of this daunting and
      formidable challenge. Never did you blink an eye or take a backward
      step in your wholehearted embrace and absolute commitment to
      fulfilling this momentous vision and bringing it to a glorious
      fruition.

      Gratitude comes hand-in-hand with our congratulations, for you have
      raised the flag of faith and set it on high for us all to follow suit.
      You inspire by your actions, which are the real lasting and
      convincing leadership.

      May your bliss continue to spread all around, to the furthest fringes
      of time and space.

      Appreciatingly yours

      Prachar

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, projjwal27