World harmony concert tour - helping hands

  • dietlclaudia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      there have been many posts on this tour already. I think it was
      unique for everyone who participated in these events and made them
      happen.

      One particular thing I really enjoyed. It was the work on Saturday
      when we did the final preparations for our two concerts in Munich. It
      was amazing to see all the hands and all the work going on so
      smoothly and perfectly well.
      We had many things to do, as we did not have a very nice concert hall
      (to say the least, it was actually terrible). And we had two instead
      of one concert.

      Andi did a great job in preparing lists for all the different works
      that had to be done. For each part there was a full responsible
      person, like Anke for hotels, Tirtha for Backstage, Andi for the
      Hall, myself for our Cafe and food and so on.

      Before that Saturday I hardly could imagine how we can manage, but
      like little miracles every problem was solved fast by willing hands.
      The athmosphere was nice and enjoyable. Many of us did not have a
      break, but it did not matter.
      We were all highly rewarded with the two most beautiful concerts in
      our city. I am still moved when I think of Guru sitting there at the
      very end of the 2nd concert, smiling and meditating shortly on all
      the attendants. I thought that was most special - not only to me.

      With gratitude to all the selfless souls
      Claudia