Newness inspiration

  • bernice131313
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      To inject some newness into my daily routine I've been exploring my
      neighbourhood for new running routes.

      I can't tell you how much joy its given me to run through new places,
      and this joy has lasted well beyond the actual run.

      If you get an opportunity, go exploring! I thoroughly recommend it.

      Here are some writings by Sri Chinmoy for further inspiration:

      When the newness-mind
      Serves the fulness-heart,
      Life grows into
      Harmony, peace