Re: The Secrets of Perfection-Flames

  • snehashila2
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2005
      Dear Doris,

      How very nice to read your comments about our visit to that amazing enterprise that
      Abarita has given birth and life to. It was a most incredible experience to visit it once
      again. About 3 or 4 years ago I had been there on another visit with Sri Chinmoy. This
      time I found such advancement and such beauty -- yes, beauty in the remarkable order
      that allows such a successful enterprise to thrive.

      Doris, I am sorry we did not get the opportunity to chat while I was there but I did love
      seeing where you all work so industriously and with such a heart....full of the Supreme's
      Blessings. I would love to work there myself. It really inspired me!

      Much love, Snehashila

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doriscott20002000 <no_reply@y...>