"Many Ways to Pray"

  • beverly_canada
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Sri Chinmoy offers light in many ways. Humour and story telling is
      one of these. Today I found joy in a simple tale called "Many Ways to
      Pray". As I read, I found the characters in the story exemplifying
      different aspects of proper prayer - humility, intensity, .... But
      even with these qualities present, a grandfather found something most
      important lacking.

      But these are only my interpretations. To enjoy the story for
      yourself, please go to:

      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/mind-jungles/63.html

      Beverly