Re: birthday gifts: To Anita

  • doriscott20002000
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 28, 2005
      Oi, now I have to eat my soup. What soup? O, I mean the cake. It was
      delicious, Anita. I think I solved that "problem" creatively. Yes,
      yes, I too bought a big cake with plums on top; one of my
      favourites. I gave myself two pieces, the rest of the cake the
      family that was still present had to share (don't think I am bad, it
      gave me real joy and others as well ;-)). O, and thank you for all
      the wonderful gifts. You fulfilled all my desires.:-)

      Doris

      P.S.: One big piece of cake is for you. Enjoy!

      Doris

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, anitabusic
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Dear Doris,
      >
      > I just read your post for I have been off busy with quite a few
      > projects.
      >
      > So, though belated, I wish you the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY!!! Besides,
      > Guru did once say, your Birthday is then when people celebrate it.
      >
      > So, imagine a 3-storey beautiful cake decorated with white
      frosting
      > and strawberries, inside a thick delicious chocolate-rum filling,
      on
      > top of it 7 rainbow candles and a smiley drawn on top of it as
      well.

      > Then imagine countless presents around the cake wrapped up in
      > beautiful, shiny paper; but above all many, many smiling faces all
      > wishing you the happiest Birthday ever! Many most melodious songs
      > are sung just for you, all you very favourites.
      >
      > Have you imagined it all? This is our souls' gift to you in the
      > inner world, since we could not be with you outwardly and say it
      > you outloud.
      >
      > Once again, have the best year so far, and every year may it be
      > better and better.
      >
      > With all our heart's love (especially mine),
      >
      > :)) Anita
      >

      > --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doriscott20002000
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >

      > > Hello dear world,
      > >
      > > On september 21th Sri Chinmoy gave the last of nine world
      harmony
      > > concerts in Hamburg,Germany.
      > >
      > > I attended the concerts in Freiburg, Mannheim, Nürnberg und
      > München
      > > and then had to go back.
      > >
      > > Being back home I couldn't accept the fact that I was in Zürich
      > and
      > > my Master was a 'few miles' away. I checked the Internet for a
      > > flight but the offerings were somehow to expensive. My colleague
      > > Narmada also checked some addresses for a flight. Finally we
      gave
      > up
      > > and consoled each other by cutting jokes such as; perhaps a
      flying
      > > carpet is passing by, don't forget your gloves... and so on.
      > >
      > > The next day early in the morning I received a phonecall from a
      > > friend that Sri Chinmoy was inviting his students to come to
      > > Hamburg. O happy day! The ticket was booked, the credit card for
      > the
      > > payment was found, another student called from Hamburg and
      > offered
      > > a car ride back from Hamburg to Zürich :-)
      > >
      > > Like in a dream we found ourselves touching the ground of
      Hamburg