Self-Giving Sri Lanka

  • parashita7
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      I found it amazing to hear that Sri Lanka, still recovering from las
      December's tsunami devastation, is sending $25,000 to the U.S. to
      help the hurricaine situation. A self-giving gesture such as this
      from a small country with a big heart encourages me to believe the
      world is definitely on its way to global harmony.