Sun Dogs (was Re: Aug 28th Race Prayer)

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hi Purnakama!

      Another type of rainbow! I have heard of the phrase "sun dogs" but did
      not know what it meant. I did a google image search to see what they
      look like. Very nice. My wish list of things to see someday just got
      longer. Now I also wish that as school starts up you find you have a
      great bunch of students this fall.

      Sharani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, purnakama2000

    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2005
        Hi Sharani!

        Glad you liked the sun dogs. They really are quite something when
        you see them in real life.

        Thanks for your good wishes at my school. I have come back from
        Celebrations with renewed hope, energy and light, and I'm walking in
        with a positive attitude.
        Whatever happens, I will just leave it at God's feet, good or
        bad, and try to be cheerful no matter what.

        I've decided to take inspiration from the Good News Cast, and no
        matter what happened that day, to think of and focus on only the
        positive things that happened. I think it will give me a whole new
        perspective.

        Here's hoping :):):)

        Purnakama