Re: n.f.p.

  • doriscott20002000
    Message 1 of 31 , Sep 2, 2005
      I am sure I wrote the word busy in a wrong way. :-)D.

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, doriscott20002000

    • niriha7
      Message 31 of 31 , Oct 23, 2005
        Dear Assistant Mummer,

        Your point is well taken and I might add that it was made in your
        truly inimitably funny manner. (Just practicing my adverbs).

        Your characterization of me was spot on and really made me laugh. The
        colony is in order but it would be in better shape if, if...nope, not
        gonna say it, not gonna say it. I am mending my ways. ;-)

        I submitted "overbark" to Airfare Watchdog. Stay tuned. And speaking
        of staying tuned: the short story you are working on, might we read it
        in "New Yorker" magazine in the near future?

        As for "getting life right. . ." it strikes me that you are doing
        something right to dream of rainbows!(#15212) I am trying to get
        translations for the two poems you posted that were on the subject of
        rainbows so please check in.

        It was truly kind of you to provide a link to my home page. I did not
        acknowledge this because truth to tell, I was mortified. It is in
        such a raw state. I was stopped in my tracks when submitting stories
        because a couple of lines from my first story needed to be taken out.
        One of those lines in particular was for me the salient point of the
        story. I just have not gotten a move on viz a vie the site since then
        but I will.

        When next you visit the trumpets will be silenced or at least muffled.
        I cannot promise anything regards the noise our happy hearts might make.

        Niriha

        PS I responded to your post a week ago the borders were closed so I
        rewrote it.

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, assistantmummer