Technical Problems with Radio Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi!

      Recently I posted three messages regarding recent peformances.
      Unfortunately, we are experiencing some technical difficulties, where
      new items do not appear as published news items on the home page of
      Radio Sri Chinmoy.

      Therefore, I am posting now three tiny URLs that will enable you to
      access these files directly. We hope to solve these problems quickly.
      Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this might have
      caused you.

      These three performances are:

      1) Two Nordic Group Performances, April 2005
      a) http://tinyurl.com/dnvvo and b) http://tinyurl.com/d22qf

      and Satyajit's Group Performance from August 31st, 2005
      http://tinyurl.com/d5o5b

      Joy to all!

      Kamalakanta Nieves
      September, 2005